Official Forest Service map of the White River National Forest which is the most visited national forest in the nation encompassing 2.3 million acres.
- Year - 2019
- Topo (Contour) Lines - No
- Relief Shading - Yes
- Material - Paper Tyger
- Double Sided - Yes
Nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the 2.3 million acre White River National Forest is the top recreation Forest in the nation. Home to world-renowned ski resorts and the birthplace of Wilderness, the White River has something to offer every outdoor enthusiast.
- The forest includes 11 ski resorts, eight Wilderness areas, 10 mountain peaks over 14,000 feet, and 2,500 miles of trails.
- Waterproof and tear resistant material
- Highlights recreation opportunities such as trails, campground, boat launches, and more
- Includes official US Forest Service district office contact information to check local conditions as well as township and range section numbers
- Land ownership boundaries (federal, state, private) are color coded
- Printed in the U.S.A.
- Folded Dimensions: (L" × W" × D") 9 × 4 × .25
- Unfolded Dimensions: (L" × W") 48 × 36
- Map Scale: 1/2" = 1 mile (1:126,720)